Chitocream deeply nourishes and restores dry and dehydrated skin with a tendency to redness and couperose.
- Rosehip oil: it is rich in linoleic acid and linolenic acid, it represents a very concentrated source of vitamin F and vitagens F, useful for all dry, undernourished and dry skin.
- Macadamia oil: it is a delicate Hawaiian coconut oil, whose structure is similar to the fat of human skin, for which it is quickly absorbed and the active substances, such as vitamin B and others contained in it, act immediately by spraying the skin.
- Soy proteins: have an intense moisturizing action.
- Allantoin: performs an anti-inflammatory, calming and disinfectant function.
- Alpha bisabolol: performs a anti-redness and soothing function.
- Aloe: improves the moisturizing and reparative capacities of dehydrated skin from excessive exposure to the wind and sun. It is also useful in the case of burns and scalds, for erythema and redness of the skin.
- Vitamin E: is a natural antioxidant.
It is recommended as a day cream for dry and dehydrated skin.
It is recommended, however, as a day and night cream, in association with Serum Luminose and Combicream , in the case of dry and couperose skin.
PRODUCT INFONourishing cream for dry skinNourishing cream for dry skinsNourishing cream for pieles secasPflegende Creme für trockene HautCrème nourrissante pour les peaux sèchesChitocreamCategory:SkinTags: Face Nutrients , Sensitive Skin c / Couperose , Face
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.