Combicream soothes and reduces redness for sensitive and couperose skin.
- sweet almond oil: it has excellent eudermic and sebum-like characteristics and moisturizing and dermoprotective properties.
- Shea butter: it is firming, protective, moisturizing and emollient.
- Wheat germ oil: it is an oil rich in linoleic acid, unsaponifiables and phosphatides and has a high content of natural tocopherols with antioxidant action.
- Calendula: contains mucilaginous substances, pectins and gums that retain water and act as moisturizers; it has an emollient, protective, soothing and decongestant activity.
- Aloe: improves the moisturizing and reparative capacities of dehydrated skin from excessive exposure to the wind and sun. It also reduces the irritations caused by heavy metals, burns and scalds, erythema, psoriasis and eczema.
- Zinc oxide 10%: has a soothing function.
- Allantoin: has an anti-inflammatory, calming and anti-redness function.
We recommend applying Combicream only on the sensitive face area and only after applying a specific serum or cream.
PRODUCT INFOI'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence