Hydroactive nourishes and hydrates dry and dehydrated skin, leaving it soft and velvety.
- avocado oil: has excellent eudermic and sebosimilar characteristics due to the high content of unsaturated fatty acids and sterols. It has excellent skin penetration capacity, contains many natural restorative substances, vitamins A, E, PP and part of the B group, lecithins, mineral salts and proteins.
- Jojoba oil: has high stability due to the presence of natural antioxidants (alpha, gamma and delta tocopherols) and has an excellent degree of skin absorption.
- Soy protein: they have an intense moisturizing action, thanks to their strong hydrophilicity.
- Calendula: contains mucilaginous substances, pectins and gums that retain water and act as moisturizers.
- Mallow: it has emollient, protective and decongestant properties, thanks to the presence of mucilaginous substances which constitute a kind of net capable of retaining water.
- Vitamin A - E liposomes: liposomes, due to their structure similar to that of cell membranes, are able to carry vitamin A and vitamin E into the tissues. Vitamin A protects the skin and mucous membranes, helps to restore damaged skin and improves the conditions of dry and rough skin. Vitamin E has a moisturizing and antioxidant action.
It is recommended to use Hydroactive every morning on cleansed face in case of particularly dry and dehydrated skin.