Retinol Glycomplex regenerates and hydrates senescent skin, and is therefore an adjuvant in the prevention and treatment of wrinkles. It is also recommended in case of oily skin for its exfoliating and regenerating properties.
- 4% glycolic acid with controlled release: it is a glycolic acid incorporated in cyclodextrins, which have a moisturizing function and release glycolic acid gradually. Glycolic acid is thus less irritating and more active with the same concentration, drastically reducing the possibility of occurrence of any side effects.
- Cyclosystem complex of 1% retinol: in the case of oily skin with comedones, a weak cohesion of keratinocytes is observed, which flake easily preventing the formation of comedones, and a stimulation of the proliferation of the follicular epithelium without variation in sebum production. As a consequence, closed comedones are transformed into open ones and keratin caps are subsequently expelled.
In the case of wrinkled and photo-damaged skin, epidermal cell proliferation is observed. The increased epidermal thickness is linked to the decreased roughness of the skin surface and the smoothing of real wrinkles. There was also a reduction in the erroneous skin pigmentation typical of photo damage.
- Jojoba oil: has an excellent degree of skin absorption and is completely non-comedogenic. It is very effective in controlling the loss of skin moisture, ensuring excellent non-occlusive emollience.
- Shea butter: it is firming, protective, moisturizing and emollient. It also has a marked protective action against erythema from UV rays.
- Vitamin E: is a natural antioxidant. Not only does it represent effective protection for the skin exposed to solar radiation in a more or less prolonged way, but it helps to keep the hydrolipidic coat of the epidermis intact.
- Oligopeptide-4: it is a soluble collagen precursor oligopeptide with moisturizing and bioenergetic properties; it is a film-forming agent and contributes to improving the elasticity and general firmness of the skin.
On cleansed skin, it is recommended to massage Retinol Glycomplex in the evening on the face, neck and décolleté of mature and unstressed or oily skin, preferably before the specific serum.
PRODUCT INFOI'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.