Intensyve Serum gives the skin a toned and plumped look. It is an easily absorbable emulsion, specific for unstressed and wrinkled skin. In fact, it has very precious and effective active ingredients:
- distilled rose water: shows regenerating, refreshing and tonic properties.
- Oligopeptide-4: it is a soluble collagen precursor oligopeptide with moisturizing and bioenergetic properties; it is a film-forming agent and contributes to improving the elasticity and general firmness of the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: similar to collagen, it has a film-forming function, therefore it has an intense moisturizing action.
Vitamin AE liposomes: liposomes, due to their structure similar to that of cell membranes, are able to carry vitamin A and vitamin E in the tissues. Vitamin A protects the skin and mucous membranes, helps to restore damaged skin and improves dry and rough skin conditions. Vitamin E has a moisturizing and antioxidant action.
- Alkaline phosphatase: it is an enzyme that acts by stimulating cell proliferation and protein synthesis.
On cleansed skin, it is recommended to massage Intensyve Serum on the neck, face and décolleté in the morning. Thanks to its tightening effect, it is ideal as a make-up base. In case of more mature skin, to enhance its effect, it can be massaged in the morning before an anti-aging cream like Hydroplus .
- Serum for unstressed and wrinkled skin