Eyes Drena deflates bags and eyelid swellings thanks to its draining action.
- Macadamia oil: in addition to being rich in vitamin B, it contains a high dose of palmitoleic, a fat present in man's sebaceous secretion which tends to drastically decrease with advancing age. Due to its sebum-like properties, this oil is indispensable in rebalancing the lipid secretion of skin that is no longer young and in restoring the right degree of humidity to dry and dehydrated skin.
- Soy protein: they have an intense moisturizing action, thanks to their strong hydrophilicity.
- Distilled witch hazel water: the presence of flavonoids and triterpene compounds contributes to the muscle tone of the venous walls. For this reason, witch hazel is considered an effective remedy in the treatment of disorders of the circulatory system, such as capillary fragility and dilated capillaries, where an astringent action is required.
- Centella, birch, butcher's broom and euphrasia: they are plants whose extracts have a draining and anti-edema action.
On cleansed skin, it is recommended to massage Eyes Drena on the swellings with discharge movements in the morning, before the specific cream, and in the evening, after the technical cream.
- Draining serum for eye bags
- Eye bag drainage fluid