Purilight purifies, moisturizes and soothes mixed, oily and seborrheic skin. It is a cream-gel, easily absorbed and low in oils.
- jojoba oil: it is used in small concentration for its total absence of comedogenia, for the presence of natural antioxidants (alpha, gamma and delta tocopherols) and for the excellent degree of skin absorption.
- Vitamin A - E liposomes: thanks to their structure similar to that of cell membranes, liposomes are able to carry a wide range of active substances such as vitamin A and vitamin E in the tissues. Vitamin A protects the skin and mucous membranes, helps to restore damaged skin and improves conditions of dry and rough skin. Vitamin E, acting as a natural antioxidant, plays a fundamental role in maintaining the integrity of cell membranes.
- Allantoin: performs an anti-inflammatory, calming and disinfectant function.
- Lemon: has a strong purifying and antiseptic activity.
- Burdock: has an antibiotic-like activity against Staphylococcal infections and against furunculosis.
- Calendula: contains mucilaginous substances, pectins and gums that retain water and act as moisturizers.
- Distilled witch hazel water: it has a strong astringent and lightening action for oily, oily skin, with dilated follicles or for skin that is easy to redden.
- Methionine: it is an amino acid useful in the treatment of oily and impure skin due to its antiseborrheic activity.
On cleansed face, it is recommended to massage Purilight in the morning.
PurilightCategory: SkinTags: Purifying , Face
- Day cream for impure skin
- Morning cream for oily skins
- Cream for the impure skin
- Tagescreme für unreine Haut
- Crème de jour pour les peaux impures
- Additional information