Ultra Night Beauty Secret
Night Beauty Secret at night regenerates, softens and reduces wrinkles of unstressed and mature skin.
- soy protein: its isoflavones have a strong anti-free radical action.
- Jojoba oil: has high stability due to the presence of natural antioxidants (alpha, gamma and delta tocopherols) and has an excellent degree of skin absorption.
- Shea butter: it is firming, protective, moisturizing and emollient.
- Vitamin E: is a natural antioxidant. Not only does it represent effective protection for the skin exposed to solar radiation in a more or less prolonged way, but it helps to keep the hydrolipidic coat of the epidermis intact.
- Mandelic acid: it is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from the hydrolysis of a bitter almond extract. Compared to other AHAs, it has considerably larger molecular dimensions: this characteristic allows it to effectively carry out the keratolytic action without being irritating to the skin. It is particularly active in the repair and reactivation of aged skin, possessing inherent depigmenting and antibiotic properties. Mandelic acid is therefore ideal in the treatment of small wrinkles and skin lines, especially in photo-aged skins, it makes the skin more luminous, clean, compact and clear.
Thanks to its chemical / physical prerogatives, mandelic acid based treatments are called summer peeling because, unlike those that contain other AHAs, it is not photosensitizing.
On cleansed skin, we recommend massaging Night Beauty Secret in the evening on the face, neck and décolleté.